At a time when everyone is struggling to get the best jobs, looking well groomed can definitely be a plus-point. From choosing the right outfits to taking care of your appearance, experts suggest how to look your best without trying too hard.Read also:What to think about before getting a tattoo, piercing
Experts come up with the essentials to be job-ready:
Ace the suit:
- Your first impression is always a lasting impression, hence, focus on power dressing for success.
- So, either opt for pure business formals that exude professionalism or smart casuals known to be a combination of casual and business attire.Read also:Six simple ways to keep hand germs away!
- Among many facets that contribute to a person's overall positive personality is his appearance.
- A heavily bearded face is a strict no-no so groom your beard.
- Ensure that all sides are properly shaved with minimal facial hair.
- Shave the side burns and do not leave them unkempt - the ideal size of the side burn is that it should not cross the mid-ear.
- Rest assured, it will be a smooth shave early morning, avoiding any nicks and cuts. An aftershave is a must.
- Move over your daily college accessories because anything loud and flashy can be a major turn off while also creating distraction.
- Wearing hand-bands and unwanted accessory tends to send across unprofessional vibes.Read also:Right diet during rains!
- Body hygiene is an important aspect which cannot be ignored.
- You will directly be shown the way out if you have a bad body or mouth odour.
- That does not mean that you apply a full blast of deodorant - some light scented deo/perfume which smells good should work well.