Go big on head ornaments and a bracelet bling as far as jewellery is concerned in the fall-winter season, which sees the revival of greenery, the arrival of festivities along with the onset of the wedding season in India, suggest experts.Read also:Glam up your fusion look in festive season
Experts have shared tips on jewellery trends of fall-winter 2017:
- You can pair the bejewelled pieces with similar coloured bobby pins along with alluring and enchanting brooch in the hair to add to the look.
- Side maang tikka, also known as 'jhoomar' or 'passa', is in vogue.
- Side maang tikkas are available in an eclectic blend of traditional and modern, and come in a variety of designs including triangular, fan shape, round, and a lot more.
- Feminine and impactful, this hair accessory gives an elegant and trendy look to the wearer.Read also:Bridal trend 2017: Traditional outfits with contemporary silhouettes
Jewellery inspired by nature, flowers:
- Jewellery designing is one such art which received tremendous inspiration from the flowers.
- A big and bold statement piece adds excitement to neutral colour outfits such as black, white, olive, off-white, beige, or navy.
- There are different types of bracelets in the market -- from bangle bracelets to cuff and tennis bracelets.
- There are different types of earrings as well like chandelier earrings.
- It enhances the beauty of the wearer.
- Statement rings look perfect and accentuate the beauty of your hand.
- They are the symbol of love and devotion.
- A solitaire studded ring or a ring embedded with diamonds looks appealing and speaks about your personality.Read also:Give a twist to handlooom with chic styles!
Be bold with bracelet bling:
- Bracelets can add a touch of class and elegance to your attire.
- A sparkling diamond bracelet looks attractive with western as well as traditional attire.