In this busy lifestyle, a perfect healthy body seems like a dream.Even though this lifestyle has provided many amenities, but this is due to increasing stress and diseases and stress is enough to make you sick. One of these diseases is diabetes. Yes, diabetes works like a slow poison. It can make you sick without your any knowledge. But the good thing is that you can do it under your control.
- To keep diabetes in control, you should exercise daily.
- Exercise not only reduces your stress, but it also helps to control the level of your blood pressure and cholesterol pressure.
- You must exercise for at least five days in a week for half an hour.
Check your sugar level:
- You should check your Sugar Level at least twice a day and keep in mind that it is normal at the level stated by your doctor or not.
- Also, remember to write after you have recorded the ball pressure,
- So that you can understand when the ball pressure is rising or decreasing.
Look at carbohydrates:
- Your carbohydrates should continue to trek.
- Keep in mind that at what time and in what amount do you eat during the day.
- If you do this, then your blood sugar will remain in your blood sugar.
- Also eat those foods, which contain high amount of fiber, such as green vegetables, fruits, beans etc.
- Your diet plays a vital role during the treatment of diabetes.
- Diet should be taken either with insulin injection or combinations of hypoglymic drugs.
- These tips prove to be very helpful in controlling diabetes.