Actress Priyanka Chopra skipped the 18th International Indian Film Academy Awards this year. Instead, she preferred spending a vacation and celebrating her birthday with her family.
“Mermaid under stars”
- Age is just a number, well the saying perfectly fits Priyanka Chopra who will turn 35 on July 18.
- PC has returned to islands, surrounding herself with water, serenity and beauty.
- This time, she will be celebrating her birthday on islands with her mother Madhu Chopra and brother Siddharth Chopra.
- Last year, Priyanka had celebrated her birthday with her Quantico co-stars in LA.
- The actor turned “mermaid under the stars” and had a perfect dinner date with her best friend and family.
- The reason behind Priyanka missing the IIFA 2017 was the same.
- While she stayed in Mumbai for a little while, week, she did not fail to promote her Marathi production venture, Kaay Re Rascala.
- During the press conference, Priyanka spoke about why she is choosing to miss IIFA this year.
- She had said, “It’s my birthday and I am going out with my family and friends. For me, this year doing this was more important and IIFA is happening around that time. I wanted to spend time with my family because we don’t get to be with each other much while juggling between Mumbai, Pune and the US. I think I deserve a five-six day break.”
- The actor is on a success spree. After making her Hollywood debut with Baywatch, she grabbed two more films, “A Kid Like Jake” and “Isn’t It Romantic.”
- Soon, Priyanka would begin shooting for Quantico’s third season too.
- In terms of her work in India, Priyanka has finalised three scripts but has not revealed details about it.
- It is being rumored that one of the script is of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next based on the poet Sahir Ludhianvi.