After a decent start, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif’s Jagga Jasoos is seen doing good buisness. Even After newly released Hollywood movies on the opposite side, Jagga picked up well over the weekend. With this weekend collection ,the film reached Rs. 33.17 Cr.
33 Cr business over weekend
- Anurag Basu directoral Jagga Jasoos, finally releasd on Friday.
- Even after Hollywood movies on the opposide side, the film was seen doing good over the box office.
- The movie collected Rs.11 Cr on its 1st day, Rs. 11 Cr on 2nd day and Rs.13 Cr on 3rd
- Trade analyst Taran Adarsh confirmed the same on twitter.
- In addition to which the film has captured the 6th position behind Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam Starrer 'KABIL'.
7th highest opener of the year
- On the opening day,Jagga Jasoos recorded 25-30% of occupancy across the country and did the decent business of 8.57 crores from around 1800 screens.
- In addition to which it has emerged as the 7th highest opener of the year so far in Hindi cinema and 9th highest of Ranbir’s career.
- Due to favorable word of amount, Ranbir-Katrina starrer showed good jump of 34.5% on Saturday and raked the business of 11.53 crores.
- Furthermore on Sunday, it took 24% of growth more and garnered 14.30 crores.
- After the opening weekend, total collection of Jagga Jasoos has become 34.40 crores nett. at domestic box office. To be on safe side, it has to remain steady throughout this week.
- As per critics, this musical adventure drama got mixed reviews but everyone praised the performances given by Ranbir and Katrina.
- Ranbir Kapoor becomes a spy in the film Jagga, who becomes a spy in the film. Katrina played the role of a journalist in this.
- Ranbir and Katrina have previously worked in films such as Ajab Prem Ki Ghazb Kahani (2009), Rajniti (2010).
- Personal life, along with Jodi's professional life, has also been the subject of discussion.