Actor Fardeen Khan and his wife Natasha have welcomed their second child, a boy.The couple have named the child Azarius Fardeen Khan.Read also:Shyam Benegal, Akshay Kumar wishes good health for Dilip Kumar
- Fardeen, who has worked in films like "Om Jai Jagdish", "No Entry".
- In addition,"Heyy Babyy" and "Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega" among many others.
- He has shared the news about their second child on Twitter on Saturday.
- "We are overjoyed to announce the birth of our son Azarius,who was born on the August 11," Fardeen tweeted.
- Fardeen, who is the son of late veteran actor Feroz Khan.
- Furthermore,he married actress Mumtaz's daughter Natasha in December 2005.
- In addition, the two also have a daughter named Diani Isabella Khan.
Fardeen Khan gives fans first glimpse of newborn:
- Actor Fardeen Khan is loving the joy of becoming a father again.
- As clearly seen in the first photograph he posted of himself holding his newborn son on social media on Sunday.
- In the photo, Fardeen, who sports a pony, is seen looking at the baby with love and care.
- Furthermore,he is seen holding son Azarius, who looks cosy in baby wrapper.
- Thank you for the congratulatory messages and wishes. Our best to all of you as well. Diani, Natasha and FK, Fardeen posted on Twitter.