Fardeen Khan, wife blessed with son!
Actor Fardeen Khan and his wife Natasha have welcomed their second child, a boy.The couple have named the child Azarius Fardeen Khan.
- Fardeen, who has worked in films like “Om Jai Jagdish”, “No Entry”.
- In addition,”Heyy Babyy” and “Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega” among many others.
- He has shared the news about their second child on Twitter on Saturday.
- “We are overjoyed to announce the birth of our son Azarius,who was born on the August 11,” Fardeen tweeted.
- Fardeen, who is the son of late veteran actor Feroz Khan.
- Furthermore,he married actress Mumtaz’s daughter Natasha in December 2005.
- In addition, the two also have a daughter named Diani Isabella Khan.
Fardeen Khan gives fans first glimpse of newborn:
- Actor Fardeen Khan is loving the joy of becoming a father again.
- As clearly seen in the first photograph he posted of himself holding his newborn son on social media on Sunday.
- In the photo, Fardeen, who sports a pony, is seen looking at the baby with love and care.
- Furthermore,he is seen holding son Azarius, who looks cosy in baby wrapper.
- Thank you for the congratulatory messages and wishes. Our best to all of you as well. Diani, Natasha and FK, Fardeen posted on Twitter.
- Enjoy Diwali sans guilt - October 17, 2017
- Essentials every man should carry - October 17, 2017
- Right footwear this festive season - October 17, 2017
- Head to toe, go for festive fashion - October 17, 2017
- Day 3: The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Technoites celebrated Pre-Diwali in college campus - October 15, 2017
- Day 2: The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 15, 2017
- Realtooth’s New Branch : Smile like a Boss - October 15, 2017
- Blaze of Art: Handmade Things in this Diwali - October 15, 2017
- The District Level Kho-Kho championship 2017 - October 15, 2017